HERR Industrial, Inc. is a design-build manufacturer of industrial paint finishing systems and equipment. Our core competencies in the industry include:
- In-house engineering, fabrication, installation and service capabilities.
- Over 25 years of experience finishing metal, plastic and wood products.
- Experienced with powder, liquid and electrocoat applications.
- Custom-designed equipment specific to product, process, production rate and plant.
- Team-centered, creative and commonsense approach for cost-effective solutions.
- Small company size enables fast and flexible response.
We believe it is essential that we thoroughly understand our customer's market and the demands it puts on the coating requirements. In addition, we pride ourselves on the success the team approach has brought to our projects and insist on the input and approval of the customer's paint, chemical and specialty equipment vendors.
Having a full spectrum of in-house capabilities enables us to provide a tightly-controlled "turnkey" project management. This tight coordination is not only helpful for "green field" system construction, it is essential to expedite successful shutdown projects.
It is through a coordinated and combined effort of internal and external resources that HERR is able to meet our customer's finishing expectations from Concept to Completion.